Old Mutual Ghana which is part of the Old Mutual Group has fulfilled all necessary requirements and is now a member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ghana. Old Mutual provides life assurance, asset management, banking and general insurance to more than 16 million customers in Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe.
At an induction meeting at the AmCham Ghana office, Mr. Sosthenes K. Konutsey who is Head of Corporate Business at Old Mutual Ghana said they are excited to be part of AmCham Ghana, and that this puts them in the right position to provide Chamber members with Employee Benefit Solutions and other exciting insurance solution that his outfit provides.
Old Mutual has been operating in Ghana since 2013, having acquired a majority stake in Provident Life Assurance. One year later, the business has fully re-branded and is now operating as Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (Ghana) Limited.
WHO IS OLD MUTUAL
- An international long-term savings, protection, banking and investment group
- Established in South Africa in 1845
- Businesses in Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe
- Serving over 16 million customers
- Employing around 57,000 people
- £16.1 million invested in community projects in 2014