Nii Plants & Car Rentals Limited is a private limited liability company incorporated under the Companies Code 1963 (Act 169) on October 22, 2007, and issued with a certificate to commence business on October 23, 2007. The objectives of the company include the rental of vehicles and earth moving equipment. Nii Plants has built up a solid reputation in providing unbridled customer-focused total mobility services since its establishment in 2007
CORPORATE VISION & MISSION
Nii Plants and Car Rentals Co. Ltd. seeks to provide customers with reliable and efficient transport services and be recognized as the best service provider in that space.
To exceed our customers’ expectations in the provision of total transport solutions whilst delivering the best value in an efficient, effective, and friendly approach in our relationships.
The most important core value and foundation of our institution is GOD. Our strategic direction is heavily influenced by divine wisdom and direction. We also believe that if an individual is God-Centered it will make it easy for that individual to exhibit the other core values needed to maximize organizational performance.
As professionals in the business of vehicle leasing and rentals, we promise to observe the highest standards of professionalism when relating with our customers and employees. We believe in treating our customers well and give our employees the opportunity to grow.
Keys to Success
- Optimum utilization of resources
- Customer satisfaction
- Controlling cost
Nii Plants is positioned to cater to your business needs to help you focus on your core values. We will organize your airline travel ticketing. Tell us where you want to go and relax. We will make sure that you travel in comfort, style, and safety. We will let someone meet and greet you or your client at the airport.
The Nii Plants Business Concierge service is designed to cater to all your executive and personal needs, whether this is the arrangement of temporary office space, someone to meet and greet you or your client at the airport or the arrangement of a luxury experience for your most important clients. Nii Plants will be there to provide full support.
We rent and maintains cars on your behalf whatever the size of your business or requirements. You will find our rental service to be efficient and cost-effective.
Our car service’s options include a range of saloon cars, SUV vehicles, vans, busses, and trucks suitable for all your business needs.
Our main objectives are as follows:
- To provide friendly and reliable customer service in order to establish a loyal customer base.
- To make the customer aware that hiring a car is the next best option to buy a car
- To effectively promote our service to a wide range of corporates.
By definition, Nii Plants believes that corporate clients are those drivers whose car rental is meant for the purpose of business needs or used during a period of corporate travel. This means that if you are traveling to a destination on business and require a rental car to drive when you get there, if you are staying in your city but need a car rental for corporate needs during the day, or if you are booking car rentals for visiting clients or employees, Nii Plants will organize all your travel needs.
The Nii Plants Difference
Car rentals from Nii Plants can meet your corporate needs in a number of different ways. Whether you need a single car for one employee or an entire fleet for a convention group let Nii Plants show you the best car rental experience wherever and whenever you need it. There are many, many ways in which Nii Plants rental cars can make your daily business easier and more efficient and economical. Consider the following different suggestions on how Nii Plants can serve your corporate needs:
- Visiting Employees
– No matter where your employees are traveling on business, can rely on car rentals from Nii Plants to get them there safely and on time! Consider Nii Plants rental cars for employees traveling to other cities and employees traveling within Accra. Give your employees the A+ treatment they deserve by giving them the opportunity to enjoy driving freedom and pleasure in a quality car rental.
- Potential Clients
– If your business will be entertaining any potential business clients in the near future, seriously consider an impressive rental car to get your meeting off to the right start. By offering a Nii Plants car, you can show your potential business clients how important you believe their business is!
- Local Traveling
– Don’t worry about having to pay employees for using their own car in-town on business travel, instead, reserve one of our rental cars and get the best of both worlds! If any of your employees make daily drives around the region, consider a car rental from Nii Plants to make their driving more enjoyable.
We will always combine the Nii Plants expertise and guarantee to complement your corporate driving needs. This will include a quality car rental, fast and efficient service, friendly staff, and special corporate rates.
The office is located at the Sakaman Junction on the Odorkor-Mallam Highway.
Postal Address: P.O.BOX MP 2390, Mamprobi – Accra
Contact: Theo AYITEY-ADJIN – MANAGING DIRECTOR
Mobile line: 0243452283, 0275334888.
Office line: 0307033458
- Unlimited mileage
- Full maintenance program
- Car replacement
- Online reservation
- 24 hour Roadside Services
The Best Cars & Services at Nii Plants & Car Rentals
Nii Plants is committed to providing a full range of unmatched service standards, competitive rates, and professionalism by meeting the demands of customers. Qualified and Service-minced staff awaits customer to provide the following wide range of services:
Short Term Rentals
- Daily Rental for 1 – 6 days
- Weekly Rental from 1 – 3 weeks
- Monthly Rentals from 1 – 11 months
Long Term Rentals
- From 1 – 5 years with the option to buy
Chauffeur Driven Services
- Per hour Service for a minimum of 3 hours
- Daily Service for 10 hours
Airport Transfer Services
Mr. Theo Ayitey-Adjin is the Managing Director and CEO of Nii Plants and Car Rentals Limited. He has an M.Sc in Coastal Engineering (Germany), a B.Sc Geodetic Engineering (KNUST), and Cert. in Project Management. As the CEO, he pioneered the establishment of Nii Plants with his own capital. He has rich social capital which he has leveraged to gain worthy clients for the company.
Mary Ayitey-Adjin, the Deputy Managing Director, is a member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (Ghana) with a BA in Humanities (University of Ghana). Mary holds an MBA-Finance with the Paris Graduate School. With her rich knowledge in finance, she provides financing counsel and other relevant input into the operations of the company.
Abigail Otsiman is the Marketing Manager. He holds a degree in Hospitality Management. Abigail analyses the markets segments and creates effective business and marketing plans for the company.
Jacob Akoto Brown is the accounts officer with the company. He holds a Higher National Diploma in Accountancy and currently an ACCA student. He has in-depth knowledge and interest in Business finance, Auditing, and Financial Accounting.
- MTN Ghana
- ABB Power & Automation Limited
- Vitol Ghana Limited
- Zenith Bank
- Robert Bosch Ghana Limited
- Dredging International
- Food and Agricultural Organisation [FAO]
- Latex Foam
- Project Management International [PMI]
- University of Ghana.