- Download 3
- File Size 566.26 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 17, 2020
- Last Updated December 17, 2020
A GUIDE FOR COMPANIES IN EMERGING MARKETS STRENGTHENING ETHICAL CONDUCT & BUSINESS INTEGRITY
Strengthening Ethical Conduct & Business Integrity: A Guide for Companies in Emerging Markets highlights a decade of lessons learned and observations collected by the staff of the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) while supporting ethical business practices among companies in emerging markets. This guide aims to help companies in emerging markets in three main ways:
1. Make company leaders confident that behaving ethically will not put their company at a disadvantage compared to competitors that continue unethical, “business as usual” practices.
2. Equip individuals who champion business integrity within their company with better guidance on how to implement a business integrity program.
3. Offer practical suggestions to interested business leaders who are still at an early or exploratory phase in their approach to business integrity. This guide outlines principles that can be approached in different ways, allowing business leaders to take into consideration the unique set of risks and challenges that their companies face.