- Download 5
- File Size 218.03 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 22, 2021
- Last Updated April 22, 2021
Implementation Of New Tax Policies In The 2021 Budget Statement And Economic Policy
The Commissioner-General of the Ghana Revenue Authority brings to the notice of the general public, especially taxpayers that Parliament has passed three new tax laws and amended two existing laws to be implemented in 2021.
The laws are:
- Penalty and Interest Waiver Act, 2021 (Act 1065)
- COVID-19 Health Recovery Levy Act, 2021 (Act 1068)
- Financial Sector Recovery Levy Act, 2021 (Act 1067)
- Energy Sector Levy (Amendment) Act, 2021 (Act 1064)
- Income Tax (Amendment) Act, 2021 (Act 1066)
The COVID-19 Health Recovery Levy Act, 2021 (Act 1068) and the Energy Sector Levy (Amendment) Act, 2021 (Act 1064) are effective from 1st May 2021.